Restoran Kari Kepala Ikan Tiga
$ $ $
19 Jalan BPU 2
Bandar Puchong Utama, Puchong, Selangor 47100
+60 16-288 2829
- Nice steamed fish
- The fish is fresh.. RM30 per/kg for Talapia Merah. Price ok but a bit pricey for 2 pax, Recommend for 4pax and above here. Free corn jelly dessert.
- The stim fish head is better than curry fish head!
- Save space for the tiny cup of wolfberry jelly to cool down after all the heaty ginger in the steamed fish broth.
- Tel: +60 16 288 2829 / +60 19 647 7941 (Johnny Yap)
- Very naizmust try both Steam n Curry Fish Headhighly recommended
- Must try the Soong fish head with garlic soup and the fish head curry, most places would not have seafood in their curries but this one has big calamari rings, prawns.
- Steam fish is good
- steam fish. gu lou yok. three mushrooms. excellent.
- The soup is salty if only with fish head
- 5kg fish ..... yummy
- The fish is very fresh and the soup is delicious, the soup can be refill unlimited! Their is another hit in this shop, crispy and tasty!
- Steam fish + lala + prawn + cuttlefish is superb!!!
- No curry fish head here but a supreme fish broth hot pot stuffed with lots of garlic and ginger. Perfect for family dinners and rainy days.
- Good and reasonable
- Fish head curry gravy nice but veggies in it TOO soggy. Fish is above average. Pudu fhc much better.
- Steamed fish with squid , clam, prawn .. Yum yum
- Their signature , very nice
- Seafood steam fish ... a w e s o m e!