Zorba's Bar & Grill
4710 Eastern Ave (Oldham street)
Baltimore, MD 21224
- The Baltimore Sun ranks this restaurant No. 44 on its Baltimore's Best Restaurants list.
- This is not just a "Pizza Place" the Greek food here is Amazing. Try the lamb chops and pork souvlaki.
- Great food here. Pretty much all entrees are grilled over charcoal. The octopus, lamb chops, pork, and any fresh fish are all favorites. You won't be disappointed!
- The lamb chops and the fried cheese
- Some of the best Taziki
- Great food but slow and negligent service.
- If you are a foodie, sit in the back on main floor so you can watch them grilling the food through a window with a view into the kitchen.
- Delicious! Get the table in the back so you can watch them make your food
- The Baltimore Sun ranked this as one of Baltimore's 100 best restaurants. Read more: http://bsun.md/QSPNEs