- Great food. Great prices!
- Nice place to eat sushi and the other japanese food :)
- Amazed by the quality, and food presentation! It may not look like much from the outside but don't let that push your away! They take reservations, and offer take away.
- Tiny Asian fusion restaurant that you would walk past without a second glance. Excellent food, service and prices. Note takes cash only but there is a Tesco with a cash machine 2 mins walk away.
- What a great place. Probably best Japanese food I have had in London.
- Food is fab but remember its BYOB. There's an off license next door, Tescp down the street and small M&S at the BP.
- Dont be fooled by the outside. This is the best food you will find in Greenwich. Salt and pepper squid, Sashimi selection and soft shell crab hand roll are always on our order!
- Seriously good sushi and lovely other Japanese dishes too. Very authentic and cheap. Also great for take away
- The best sushi around for a very reasonable price! Definitely book ahead and BYOB.
- Had a takeaway. Very busy but worth the wait. Food is cheap and super delicious, also very filling. You get your monies worth.
- Look past the terrible exterior and soulless interior, and youll find some excellent sushi at a very affordable price. This place is renowned and often referred to as hidden gem.
- Authentic Japanese restaurant with great food! Bring your own booze, and make a reservation if you are planning on going during the weekend. Fairly cheap too! Highly recommended!
- Kk khne ama yemekler sper alkol yok ama kendi ikini tannda gtrebiliyorsun
- Really good Sushi. The restaurant is tiny, so booking is highly recommended. BYOB and no credit cards accepted.
- Pretty much everything. We had Katsu Curry, beef tataki, sashimi salad and essential sushi set. Portions are really generous and everything is reasonably priced
- Pretty much everything
- Brilliant sushi place. Very authentic. Don't be scared with interior, food is fantastic.
- Chicken teriyaki sizzling is insanely good for the money
- Great value for money, huge selection of Japanese and other Asian dishes. My favourite is the mixed tempura and sizzling dishes. Oh and the black sesame ice cream :)
- Who knew this gem was here! Amazing sushi and very reasonable prices