Yuet Wah Wui Seafood Restaurant (越華會海鮮小館)
$ $ $
405-419 Lockhart Rd
+852 2591 6803
- Everything is good here, seriously!
- The best steamed chicken (in spring onion) ever.
- The crispy tofu cubes were excellent. Crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside.
- Yummy fried tofu! And crab is not bad either!
- Best fried tofu in the world!! A must try... Always call and book ahead for a table.
- Best deep fried tofu! You gotta try :)
- Really liked the food, but you need to book here as it gets very busy. Seafood is their speciality, and prawns, squid, crab & lobster are all really good. Deep fried silky tofu is an excellent dish.
- Am allergic to the heavy dose of MSG in every single dish (particularly the soup), on top of exceptionally poor service.
- Must try the crabs and the scampi. Out of this world.
- They cant cook a simple Cantonese frying noodles
- If you're starving please don't come here, they take 30mins (or more) to prepare a fried noodle.
- The seafood is no longer as tasty as before. A bit disappointed :(