Yong He Soy Milk King (永和豆漿大王)
Chinese Breakfast, Breakfast, Taiwanese
+886 2 2703 5051
- Skip the Shanghainese dumplings which are average. Order savory dou jiang with extra toppings...so yum! Also excellent fan tuan ().
- Salty soya bean! Yummy!
- Soy milk rocks
- It's 7.30am when we arrived & there're already 2long Qs! D1@entrance is 4take-aways & d other inside is 4dine-ins.B prepared2 share table as there r limited seats.Menu is in Chinese,Japanese,& English
- Ask for their English menu!
- 24 hours!!
- salty soy milk is a must try but dont expect to finish it cuz the big porpotion. egg cake is ok. queue in AM time.
- If they spill a bowl of boiling dou jiang all over your feet they'll give your group a free meal.
- For non-Chinese people, a photo menu is prepared, so ask it to the shop staff.
- Two queues - go inside for the dine in and point to the pictures if you can't read. Lots of locals and quite heavy for brekkie. Would suggest maybe better for lunch or after drinks - open 24hrs
- Salty soy milk
- Good sojamilk ..... very valuable place , but in summer it's hot
- Get the sweet soy milk (iced or hot are both great), a youtiao (fried dough stick), and if you're feeling especially hungry, the turnip cake is where it's at.
- Get the savory soy milk for breakfast, and soup dumplings for lunch/dinner!
- Love this place! Its a must eat.
- . 135
- That dabbing
- You tiao (fried dough fritter) is so crispy and soy milk is the best!! Dumplings skin too thick and meat floss crepe too little ingredients, skip.