Yamato Japanese Restaurant
$ $ $ $
24 Bellair St.
Toronto, ON M5R 2C7
- I can't get enough of the Ebi appetizer.
- The Salmon Teppenyaki is sooooo good!
- Amazing place if you have a fetish for braces or bat mitzvahs.
- Great for tepanyaki or a la carte. Fresh great tasting sushi. Awesome staff.
- Best food on the menu: spicy tuna hand roll, and the beef roll.
- Ask for Gino. Best chef in the house.
- Try the salmon or tuna sushi pizza, they are both outstanding.
- Great dynamite roll!
- We loved this place. Very clean, absolutely delicious meal. I thought the serving size to be perfect.
- Sushi, tepenyaki great, Kobe not so good
- It was expensive with small portions, but very delicious . Shrimps and fillet minion were best.
- Amazing food and the chef was very talented and definitely entertaining!
- Our chef Carby was amazing!! I ordered the imperial option was it was about $35 for filet mignon, chicken and shrimp
- One of the best salmon sashimi ever. Friendly service
- Good is good here.
- Japan in Toronto!!!
- Very good food. A little expensive though. It's Not a bargain
- Great experience. Great service! Amazing food!
- Every time I'm in Toronto I try to eat here at least once! Awesome food and service. Great sushi. In the heart of the ritzy Yorkville. If you like Japanese, do yourself a favor and eat here!
- Too expensive... And ask for the Jamaican chef because he's very entertaining and he sings :)