99 Krog St NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
- Flavorful, heathy, and authentic. I love the salatim bowl- start with hummus and add as many delicious seasonable veggies as you want!
- Get anything with the laffa, it's a delicious flat bread that's a bit oily. Prices are a little high but portions are massive.
- Both falafel and chicken shawarma can be had in a fresh pita, split and stuffed; in the floppy flatbread called a laffa that rolls up like a burrito; or piled in a biodegradable cardboard salad bowl.
- My favorite place in Krog Street Market
- Shawarma was awesome, get the pita! Load it up!
- Falafel, lamb, homemade laffe bread , exotic non alcoholic drinks
- This a Mediterranean Restaurant. Try the laffe homemade bread with a falafel wrapped in it. Excellent cuisine
- From chef Todd Ginsburg and the team behind The General Muir, Yalla specializes in Israeli and Middle Eastern cuisine, including shawarma, kebabs, and more.
- Get the laffa with sharwa or other filling. The end. Big enough to split or enjoy the delicious flavors all to yourself.
- Very, very good falafel!
- EAT HERE OR DIE
- Such good food. Definitely get a handmade soda, awesome flavors
- While you're in line, you might as well try the flavorful falafel, made from chickpea fritters, hummus, labne, Israeli salad and pickles, zhug, tahini, herbs, served in pita.
- Great falafel and pickled okra.
- Start with the house-recommended Laylas Falafel (with spicy zhug, hummus, pickled cabbage, fennel, labne, bitter greens, and tahini) then add or subtract as you see fit on later visits.
- Highly recommend the Laffa with Lamb Kebab. A bit pricey but the taste and size is well worth it.
- Culinary heaven. So flavorful and healthy and satisfying yet so inexpensive. #Yummy #KrogStreetMarket
- Worth every second of the 20+ minute wait you should expect. Chipotle-style ordering: you choose from about 20 inventive delicious sauce and veggie options to add to your bowl or pita. delicious.
- Fun and delicious. See how far you can take falafel (Israeli Pickles are a must)