Xalapa Mexican Restaurant
- Really good Mexican food
- Real Mexican food... Nice Neighborhood , Delicious Margaritas
- Buensimo. Para ir todas las semanas
- I had their chicken quesadilla and enchiladas. Really delicious and with generous portions! There's also a great bar right next door so you can spend the evening in that area.
- Amazing place, the owner is friendly, the service is fast, FOOD IS DELICIOUS, big portion, reasonable price, FREE chips and salsa, lunch/afternoon menu for 30 yuan including a drink! Should I go on?
- My verdict: Poor customer service and subpar food preparation. 5/10 for china standards 2/10 for global standards
- Viva Mexico! Finally decent Mexican, and on the west side! Worth the trip!
- Great! The owner is awesome, taught me some Spanish since I'm studying it.
- WiFi 62121218
- Food is nice, good portions. Service is ok. Cocktails are awful and really slow service from the barmen.
- Absolutely delicious, every dish is really good (I have tried many of the dishes) :)
- El lugar es un pedacito de Mxico. Men variado y hay agua de horchata!!!!
- Good mexican food and pisco
- For a Mexican living in Beijing, this is the best place to remember home
- It really taste like Mxico big portions and super tasty!!!!
- Actual Mexican food, no Tex-Mex bull$hit
- The worst Mexican food I've ever had. Soggy, limp tortillas stuffed with -esque beef and onion, served with bland white rice. If you want the Chinese equivalence of Taco Bell - come here.
- We gave it a 2nd opportunity..deception as the 1st time. Saggy tortilla, worst tacos al pastor in BJ + the only Mexican beer they have is Corona...certainly not the best option in town for Mexican