American, Nightclub, Historic Site
$ $ $ $
- This residence was built between 1929 & 1931 by chewing-gum magnate William Wrigley, Jr. Much of the extensive tilework was shipped to Phoenix from Wrigley's own factory in Catalina.
- Stop for a second... And appreciate the views.
- Offers one of the best views of the entire Valley!!
- Walk up the stairs above the lounge for the best sunset view I'm Arizona.
- Great views, great food
- Check out the 1929 Steinway self playing piano. One of two in the world, the other is in the Smithsonian. The piano is valued at 28 million dollars and was willed to the Wrigley Mansion
- I was so amazed at the up-keep of this place. If you have not seen it please do you will not be disappointed :)
- great spot to say you have visited. has a great view of the entire city.
- Steve was our waiter at lunch and he was spectacular! We enjoyed a really nice tour afterwards. The views are impressive! Must visit!
- Awesome dinner! Beautiful mansion!
- Really a top-notch restaurant, but the facility is the real draw. Literally the 1920-30s mansion of the Wrigleys Family with the original furniture - really a must see for history buffs.
- Brunch is amazing!
- Great happy hour with stunning views of Phoenix.
- Take the tour and definitely explore the family bedrooms!
- This place needs a major facelift. Drab interior and awful food.
- Kind of disappointing after all the hype. Private event service was pretty bad for a supposed top venue.
- Gorgeous views of Scottsdale.
- Valet service is extremely slow. Great architecture and upkeep on the mansion.
- What a wow on my final day
- The view and tour are better than the food, but worth the view of the city!