Wong Mei Kee (王美记) Restaurant
30-1, Jalan Nyonya (Lorong Baba)
Kuala Lumpur, WP 55100
+60 3-2145 2512
- OMG... the SIEW YOK (Roast Pork) is TO DIE FOR! Succulent, juicy and delicious!
- lunch hour is super crowded! & HOT during lunch in the shop...
- A must go a place!
- I won't believe there's better roast pork anywhere else other than this. Worth every cent!
- Super expensive... 2 people with only siu yong rice need RM38! And very oily...
- Only start selling after 12.30pm
- Best siew yuk!
- one of the best siew yoke that i've tried. how they manage to keep the meat bit juicy and succulent whilst achieving that crispy top layer is beyond me! faaaantastic :)
- Forget about every other meat and just order double portion siew yuk! Amazing
- Definitely one of the best 'siew yuk' (roast pork) in town. But be mindful that it's rather pricey. RM17 for a strip of roast pork (suitable for a single portion). Two pax with rice = RM38.
- Roast pork
- Really good roast pork. Crispy skin yet unbelievably juicy meat. Arguably the best in town. If u r not having the meat together with rice, one pax portion of meat at RMB16 is definitely not enough.
- If the siew yoke was your Last Supper, it'd be worth it.
- Siewyuk is superb but service is vice versa...not for those who can't wait patiently
- Awesomeee xiu yok must try!!
- Don't bother to try char siew or chicken as only siew yok is nice
- Nice siew yuk and char siew.
- Crunchy skin! Succulent flesh!.. Yummy + Famous = Expensive.. yesh! a sinful strip of siew yoke with rice (single serving) for RM16
- Siuuuuu yoooookkkkk!!!