Wilson's Holy Smoke BBQ
- The only place around to get SWEET TEA. :) Also, the owner is super nice and the pulled pork is amazing.
- Best Mac and cheese ever
- Brisket sandwich and cornbread. Ain't nothing wrong with that
- 2nd best fries in Fairfield! (1st place goes to old post tavern!)
- We love the brisket of beef and the pulled pork
- Pulled pork sandwich is Connecticut's best - great selection of house made BBQ sauces.
- The pulled pork is a little dry, but that's what the Carolina sauce is for!
- Check out Wilson's Holy Smoke as seen on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
- The baby back ribs are amazing! The staff however needs to take a class in friendliness!
- The St Louis ribs are to die for!!!
- Mr.Wilson sure understands the essence of smoke. The different sauces. Something for everyone. You will have sauce all over your face. Underneath all the sauce a big ole smile.
- Eat everything!
- Get the pulled pork on Thursday or Friday. Ribs are better on the weekend.
- Best BBQ I've ever had. St. Louis Ribs so meaty. Cole Slaw is a must w his signature Carolina sauce. Mmmm
- Can't go wrong with anything. I like the combo plates so I can try several of the meats. Def try a few if the different sauces.
- Get the pulled pork sandwich. You can put the sweet sauce on, but it's best with the coleslaw and the Carolina sauce. I drizzle some sauce onto each bite.