The Whole Beast
BBQ, Food Truck
- We had the brisket. Definitely delicious.
- The turkey burger was big tender and well-spiced and the pepper jelly and mustard were delish.
- The Wagyu beef burger is delicious. With an unusual dressing and a little tomato paste, its a classy and thoroughly delectable treat of a burger that seems distinguished from SF's other great burgers
- The Whole Beast is another one of SF's mouth-watering food trucks. Vietnamese caramel wings are a sticky-sweet-spicy revelation.
- Busy busy at lunch time
- Lamb gyro is recommended
- There is very good BBQ here and a separate beer bar is adjacent to the whole beast .
- BBQ beef and BBQ port sandwiches served hot and fresh
- The amazing, whole animal rotisserie / smoking / grill work of chef John Fink can't be praised enough. Try his lunch options at the newly opened food hall "The Hall."
- Brisket and Pulled Pork are amazing!