Burgers, Fast Food
- 4 words. 1 heavenly combination. Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit.
- Officer Hardy is the man!
- Hbcb, 11pm ftw
- Show up drunk, everyone's doing it.
- Is it after 11pm? Say it with me: HBCB. (Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit for those of you unaware)
- Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom
- Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit!!!!
- Drive thru is hell. If your in a rush, expect to wait 15 min for a shake.
- Honestly, not as good as in n out... the burgers are much bigger (but not filled) and more expensive!!! The menu has so many options, resembles more McD or Burger King - not really In N Out
- The honey butter chicken biscuit and bbq chicken strips are amazing.
- A1 Thick & Hearty
- Always mess up my order and the drive through takes forever.
- DON'T EVER LEAVE THE DRIVE-THRU WITHOUT CHECKING YOUR ORDER FIRST
- Find someplace else to eat. No really. Find someplace else to eat.
- Drink machine goes down = heads start spinning off
- If you have more than one separate order get out of your fucking car do not hold up the drive thru line with you're ten orders!!!
- Heart & Thick burger... That's all!
- Lemon Pie I want to sex you
- Chicken strips soooo good
- Chicken strips are whats up with honey mustard!!!