$ $ $
136 Jungle Rd (Mary St)
Edisto Island, SC 29438
- We're having fun at Waterfront!! Bc it's the only place open at 9:30pm! ;)
- Try the peel & eat shrimp
- Good meal, priced right, great atmosphere, good service well be back
- Never order pasta at a restaurant that doesnt do pasta. But I was SUPER surprised at how delicious the chicken Alfredo was here. Also, they have AMAZING grits! Sooooo delicious
- Went for lunch at about 1:30 and the wait wasnt bad. Had the seafood platter and quesadilla as well as hush puppies and cheese sticks. Everything was good. Loved the hush puppies!
- Don't let the name fool you, it's not on the waterfront. Varied menu with a lot of land and sea choices. Hit Pressley's if you want a waterfront view.
- This restaurant usually stays open the latest on Edisto Island. The food is always good and last time I was there they had a guitarist playing music while sitting at the bar.
- We got in around 7:45 on a holiday weekend & were seated promptly. The seafood was well cooked & I thought it was a good portion for the price. I loved the shrimp & the crab cake!
- Fresh steamed oysters, delicious! Very nice service.
- Great she crab soup
- Try the crab cakes! They rock!
- Try the Calamari! Amazing!
- happened upon this after the park. friendly service but food is blah. scalloped pasta is basically buttered noodles.
- Yes. Twice in one day!!!!! It's that good!!!
- Can't go wrong with the Pecan fried flounder.