- It's inexpensive and pretty tasty, but don't come here if you're in any kind of a hurry.
- Was on some carnivorous tip with the burger selection today (which is slamming) but this girl next to me ordered the grilled chicken salad. It looks crazy! So much food. She Can take some home after
- They have an amazing selection of pastries! The cheese danish top with cherries is amazing...mmmmmm :)
- Amazing and delicious place!
- Sandwich, hamburger, salads, etc
- Fantastic food, excellent service and very clean place.
- The staff is amazing! The food is awesome! Great place to hang whether you are having breakfast, lunch, dinner or a late night snack. Staff loves everybody sober or drunk! Thanks Nick & Eddie!
- Wish breakfast was served around the clock. #24hrs
- Avgolemono (egg, lemon, chicken, rice) soup is good. VERY good!
- If you treat your staff like crap and yell at them in front if guess I can't support this place . Much Older guy needs to learn how to treats his staff . It's wrong as a manager !!!
- manager much older guy with glasses was very unprofessional screaming at the poor waitress very loud To the point he made her cry and fired her in front of everyone.She was doing a great job .
- So much to choose from!
- Hash browns are huge!!
- One of a kind, old school dinner
- And the most important thing; inexpencive place!
- The Hungry man? More like the hungry boy. Remember when Challah bread was huge?
- Huge chicken portion with steamed broccoli and mashed potato but tasteless. Won't ever come again.
- Awesome Corned Beef Hash. Ask for it crispy.
- Breakfast here is good. They have short fat sausages instead of the skinny ones.
- DO NOT get the Belgian waffle. Tastes like cardboard and four times as thick.