New American, Salad
$ $ $
1/F 265 Jiaozhou Rd | 胶州路265号1楼 (Xinzha Rd | 新闸路)
+86 21 6272 0353
- Bland overpriced food and below average, expensive coffee. Why do I keep coming here?
- Upped their prices for breakfast and took away my old favorites! No more 1/2 off before 10 anymore. For the price, I'm going to AE kitchen S on Jiaozhou
- Breakfast deal if you arrive before 10am. Don't forget the pasta deal after 6pm :-)
- Several years, same music... Branding has its limits.
- Powerhouse crunch smoothy is great protein boost after a good workout at one wellness around the corner
- Try the Sandwich - chicken with cucumber and sesam. 52 quai, healthy and delicious
- Don't eat the sandwich unless you need cleansing
- Wifi password: ilovewagas
- Great "Mooncake" style cakes. Look like Mooncakes, except they taste like a cake should! East meets West
- Internet interrupted during lunch hours is alright. But signal has been terrible even during normal hours making connexion almost impossible.
- Give jack a big high five & get the Thai green curry ;)
- We just waited 35 min for a mango salad. Not okay smartshanghai will hear of this
- Wifi password: ilovewagas ;) Sandwichs are really good, carrot and Apple juice is fresh and tasty!
- You can get a 20 kuai off coupon on dianping
- Ham and egg sandwich is amazing
- Very good western style cafe. Away from shanghai for two wks here is the only place I miss so much!
- Brownies are good, a bit small to my taste
- Really good place for breakfast and coffee
- Fast and easy
- Great pastas, especially the salmon w. capers. Mmmm good. A little expensive, but worth it.