Breakfast, Diner, American
- great egg sandwich. don't bother with the mushrooms in the hashbrowns, they're canned. but great waitress!
- Best greasy food ever. Wish they had this in Boston!
- Pecan waffles
- Any food you can eat
- Waffles cheese steak melt
- Waiter was great but workers were on their phone tables completely filthy. We actually had to way for a worker to move away from the only clean table so we could sit down.
- Pecan waffles, baby! And great coffee.
- The staff here is so nice! Awesome first Waffle House experience :)
- Grilled Chicken is the best thing on the menu. Do yourself a favor and order it
- way better than the one in allentown pa. nice staff here....and the waffle was yummiola.....
- Double down on the sausage gravy.
- Demand got food and send it back if it's cold. A great waiter makes all of the difference here. Too bad we had a zoned out one today.....
- Simply awesome!
- Someone said that they were the worst waffles ever. I disagree though I've had a bad waffle... I simply asked for another. Hash browns & porkchops are good.
- Their pecan waffles are awesome!
- Best thing about this experience was the service! Worst waffles EVER!!!
- I wish they had this in NYC!
- Nice service and great food around 2:00am on Friday's
- If you have an iPhone, check out Pond Hopper. Developed locally in Aberdeen and it's free!