358 San Lorenzo Ave (at Merrick Park)
Coral Gables, FL 33146
- Amalfi seafood salad is divine.
- Love to come here on Sunday's :)
- Make sure to get the apple pastry dessert.
- Everything with mushrooms (porcini) is delicious! Angel hair pomodoro is worth trying as well...
- The lasagna here is hands down one of the best I've had. Bchamel and bolognese together are a match made in heaven!
- Try Mozzarela Burrata !
- Don't sit close to the brick oven because you'll overheat !!! Great food :)
- Appetizer is really good
- Ask for half orders! Half the food, half the price, fills you up just right!
- Prosciutto San Danielle & Burrata!!!! A must try!!
- Try Linguine Vongole ! , the best in town ! .
- Pap3gusti ... 3 types of cheese in a meat sauce... Need I say more?
- A cara melhor q o sabor,o salmo deixa prato muito pesado
- By far, the best beef carpaccio I have ever tried. Try the apple tart they have there. It is absolutely amazing!
- Try the Fusilli al Telefono. Amazing
- Fettucini tricolor add mushrooms! DELISH
- Pistachio tartufo. That's all that needs to be said.
- Get the pasta. It is good.
- Todo sabroso!!!
- Try the milanesa!!