1038 S Jackson St
Seattle, WA 98104
- When in doubt, order number 49.
- Try the Beef Short Ribs, Egg Roll, & Rice Vermicelli - So good had to do it AGAIN!
- Order the "Com Dac Biet" with the egg sunny side up!
- Love their combo platter with meatballs and pork!
- Bung man vit and broken rice are both delicious! Amazing authentic Vietnamese joint
- Had the chicken curry. Very good! Good portions. Also the Avocado Smoothie was just how I like it.
- Authentic Vietnamese dishes! No fuss and frills just good food. No shortcut dishes here!
- Lots of traditional dishes you won't find elsewhere.
- They make the best version of Vietnamese Style Shrimp and Pork Pancake!
- Noodles, rice dishes, your standard viet offerings
- The bun mang vit or duck noodle soup is really good and not many places have it.
- Com Tam Dac Biet, my fave!
- Try the bun mang vit (noodle with duck salad #23) and bun bo hue (spicy noodle beef #19)
- Broken rice dish, noodle dish and pho fishes really taste like Vietnamese home cooling. Good prices fresh tasting
- The fried noodles with meat over it is pretty good.