Victrola Coffee Roasters (Amazon Campus)
500 Boren Ave N (betw Mercer & Republican)
Seattle, WA 98109
- Bring your own mug to get a discount.
- Check out the fuse boxes in the ceiling
- When ordering coffee (especially pour over), ask for the selection of the beans - they do get new selection from time to time.
- Good coffee and a nice place to work.
- Hot chocolate nom
- Good number of outlets. No Wi-Fi available on weekends. Ask for free Wi-Fi password at the counter.
- "Good number of outlets. No Wi-Fi available on weekends. Ask for free Wi-Fi password at the counter." Read more. https://foursquare.com/pickcrew/home
- 12 oz americano beats Amazon kitchen coffee ten fold
- Best cap in town
- Another great addition to the neighborhood for everyone to use....whoops, forgot I'm a non-star-bellied sneetch... *sad trombone*
- Try a caramel vanilla latte
- They make a mean iced mocha try one.
- If you want an iced coffee instead of ordering an iced americano, order a "toddy" which is a delicious cold brewed coffee!
- The pour over with the "Ethiopian Sidama Ardi" blend is amazing. Strong blueberry notes!
- Good pourover