Victory Sandwich Bar
- No reservations. No wait list. Tables are first come first served. Sandwiches and sides are ordered separately and are a little on the smaller side so I recommend you order two. Great atmosphere!
- Great vibe
- Jack and coke slushie all day
- Whiskey and coke slushies and tiny sandwiches. A+/10
- The blue cheese popcorn is great and prices are low.
- Jack and coke slushie + popcorn is a great afternoon snack!
- awesome sandwich local hang spot open late. grab a booth and three taverns cranberry sour ale / any one of the sandwiches!
- great sandwich/snack spot + beer selection. try the 3 tavern cranberry sour ale!
- First time in atlanta for a birthday week 1st destination was Victory sandwich bar. It was an excellent first choice to have lunch. I would recommend!!
- Right-sized delicious sandwiches at great prices.
- If you like SPICY, take the teabird! Frose slushie is delicious!
- This Bloody Mary is spicy and delicious
- Smoky pork sandwich with potato salad side was a great Sunday lunch
- Bacon + pimento for the win! Oh, and Jack and coke slushie whaaaaat
- love the Hambo!
- Can't go wrong with any of their drinks, but if you're in the mood for a non-alcoholic beverage, get the Slightly Sweet Cold Brew Coffee! Amazing!
- The menu changes somewhat regularly, but you can usually count on favorites like the Beast on Yeast (roast beef with horseradish sauce) and the Han Cholo (chorizo, feta, tomatillo salsa) to be there.
- Cowabunga and Castro are favs!! And Jack & Coke slushie is great grownup Icee.