Vicky Cristina (ויקי כריסטינה)
The Station (Neve Tzedek)
תל אביב-יפו, תל אביב
- , ! !
- Wi fi 00327 (vicky1)
- , .
- Order the Sangria. It's a must to get on a nice buzz.
- Coolest and most beautiful Tapas place at the hip Neve Zedek area. Make a reservation.
- Awesome food and amazing wine and most of all it is the place to be when your in Tel Aviv.
- . - 5 -. 3 . . . . - TimeOut Award 2012
- Magic sangria and amazing desserts.
- , , , ! .
- Very good food, perfect service, nice wine list
- . , .
- Go for dinner and take some tapas with good drinks! Nice ambiance in the old train station!
- Fabulous restaurant in every aspect of what makes a restaurant really good. Everything was great, but staples of the dinner included Grilled calamari and asparagus. Splendid!
- The food was good unlike the service. We ordered 5 sets and got only 3 breads. Asked for one more and they put it in the bill. Poured the sauce on our friend and just said she's sorry. TimeOut Award?
- Service dplorable. On a du pleurer pour avoir nos boissons qui sont arrives aprs l'entre, qui elles mme a t servi avant les apritifs... Bref a vitez !
- Went with a coupon on a friday afternoon with my kid and the misse's. good service, great music, lovely place. it's a tapas bar, i tasted alot of dishes, mainly good, not more.
- Amazing place and the target is: Msic, The Spanish Tapas and Goid service.