Ming Qing Restaurant 明秦碳烧炒果条
Jalan Betek (11, Jalan Seri Betik)
Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang 14000
- I'm not sure if the CKt is with pork lard as it's not with 'umphhh'. When there are not many customers the CKT is prepared one by one!
- Always my favourite kind of char koay teow !
- Best char kuew teow that I had so far, you can customise your noodle by adding in seafood you want! Best pair with duck egg sunny side up
- They will collect the number plat once order is delivered to your table...
- You will be given a number plat once you place your order... waiting, delicious chat kuey teow is on the way!!!
- Free wifi available here.... Ming Qing restaurant, password: 0164019092
- Duck egg charcoal fried koay teow
- Char Koay Teow is good but avoid the Ice Kacang at all costs.. no gula melaka and the syrup used in it tasted weird like some cheapo syrup..
- closed on Monday
- So so only Penang koay tiao better
- My all time favourite~ !
- One of best duck egg char koay teow in BM.