The Unusual Times
Terminal B (EWR Airport)
- The gin & tonics are bigger than the sandwiches. Perhaps as they should be.
- Skip the food and stick with gin and tonics. Regardless of your choice service is incredibly poor and disinterested.
- One of the few places that are open late but also one of the few places where food contamination is highly likely. Shocked if this passed the health inspection.
- If you're dining here, it's because you are hungry and out of options.
- Great Cocktails, all in the Hendrick's gin theme. The chips and veggie burger were good too!
- Decent beer, friendly staff. Food looks good on the menu, but is a plastic cutlery paper plate affair..
- The Bloody Mary is excellent!
- The BLT was made with bacon that they popped in the microwave for about ten seconds. I actually thought it was still raw. The server sent it back but it came back still slimy, just a little warmer.
- Sneaky charging outlets under the bar.
- A gin and tonic went nice with there sandwich.
- Grilled vegetables are in sandwich, soup of the day is made from maggie
- Food is OK, drinks are excellent.
- Try the Herbed Croissant breakfast sandwich . The egg takes up the entire shape of the croissant and is a nice portion of it too!
- The service is pretty awful. Youre lucky if you get a seat here. The food is pretty mediocre but if youre hungry before a flight then it might be your only option.
- Do not stop here. Or do not order food. Vegetable sandwich is useless !
- Service isn't great. Had to ask for table to be cleaned and sent wine glass back that arrived with lipstick stains.
- Very very very slow service.
- My tip is eat before you get to the airport. Service ridiculously slow (it's an airport!) and food average at best.
- Slow service. Don't bother unless you have time to kill.
- Get a gin and tonic and avoid everything else.