Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant
Johor Bahru, Johor
- Dak galbi is just too nice..ramen, rice cake, , chicken,cabbage,sweet potatoes,mushroom with cheese wat a perfect combination!!!! Definitely will come again
- Uncle Jang is inside the shop. u can take photo with him if u want hahaaaa anyway the food is nice & one of the waitor is cute
- The service is very good. We carry a baby with us, all crews are friendly to cheer the baby. Recommended to add ramen. Now also available with lunch set 12-5pm RM12.90
- We ordered original and extra spicy with noodle. So nice, we finish it all and definitely will go back again.
- It was my first time to eat dakgalbi. A little disappointed all I could taste is only spicy.
- Be ready to be engulfed by the smell of cooking ... literary. Yummy Korean big pan cooking.
- Their main dish which is their speciality Dak-Galbi is a must try!
- ~extremely SPICY~Banyak PEDAS!!!
- The food is really nice!! And the waiter is so cute