UCC Vienna Café
Café, Coffee Shop, Japanese
1/F Design Mix Bldg (59 Connecticut St.)
San Juan, San Juan
- Sumiyaki coffee will really keep you up, perfect for studying! My favorite dish here is the Seafood Spaghetti Soup, simply heaven ;)
- The Cliffhanger has become my favorite in this bit-pricey joint. It's basically a clubhouse sandwich gone tempura-breaded french toast. Can be greasy so pressing it between my paper napkin is a must.
- A restaurant serving coffee or a coffee shop offering meals?? With a pretty huge and diverse menu, it can be a hit-or-miss game at any UCC Vienna Cafe. Menu can be pricey so good luck on food choices!
- Food here is great
- Perfect grilled cheese!
- Service was slow for breakfast hour
- Don't order the ramen. Really really bad.
- Cafe affogato for the summer heat!
- Food and services are good. Very accommodating servers
- Love their hot chocolate with whipped cream on top! My favorite!! ;)
- Best seafood salad! It's pricey but if you're spending then this one's worth it.
- Try the Kori Kohi
- Try the Blue Mountain Coffee: Its the BEST!! :-)
- Having good coffee with Leo Imperial.
- Try the Banana Chocolate Cream Cooler - An okay alternative to the hot coffee choices.
- try their omurice. it's my first time trying any kind of omurice but this is quite good :)
- Whether it's Coffee or Tea request for Rock Sugar instead of the usual.
- "Sumiyaki Eel Spaghetti" Strips of Teriyaki-glazed eel married with silky Bchamel, topped with strips of Umami enhancing bits of Nori && tossed in Pasta.
- "Sumiyaki Eel Spagetti" strips of teriyaki-glazed eel are married with silky bchamel, topped with strips of umami enhancing bits of nori && tossed in pasta. CLEVER BLEND OF PHENOMENAL EAST AND WEST.