T.Y.Y. Coffee Shop
Chinese, Coffee Shop
Jalan Dato Ismail Hashim
Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang 11900
- Try the yam rice here. The soup is nice!
- It's the best place to have morning breakfast here. I would suggest you guys or girls out there to try out "Hokkien Char" or "Tua Pan". If want a calm western breakfast you can also order "SET A-D" br
- The chicken rice n hokkein prawn mee is very good....
- Chicken rice here is good
- The charsiew (BBQ pork) sold by the chicken rice stall is good!
- The chicken meat was too thick and hard. It was softer last time.
- Yam rice & char Siew
- Love their kopi. Chicken rice with Cai Boey (while stock lasts) is nice and cheap.
- Amazing yam rice. Nice char kuey teow!
- Delicious yam rice
- Yam rice with pork stew is good. Chicken rice is not bad either.
- Water chestnut $2 per glass is expensive
- Yam rice with pork soup and BBQ pork rice are nice.
- Kiam Chai Soup is good, o'beng is nice. If order kopi beng, remember to request for less sugar..
- Their yam rice is nice but their attitude is shit. Wanna enquire also need to wait. Stand there then the waiters call us to 'siam' . Lol pfft.
- Must try their yam rice, soup, pork stew with vinegar and black soy eggs! Superb!!
- hokkien meee...yam rice and chicken riceeee
- Nice chicken rice for lunch ^^
- Super yummy chicken rice!!
- Nice Nasi lemak, usually open 930am and around 1pm will sold out! Laku man..