Two Drunken Goats
American, Caribbean, Karaoke
2509 Ocean Ave (Singer Island)
Riviera Beach, FL 33404
7:00am - 11:00am
7:00am - 11:00am
- nice breeze outstanding service and yummy food
- Get the grouper sandwich! Excellent. Chicks behind the bar are ok but Dave is awesome!!! For waiters, Bill is the best!!
- The buffalo chicken corn chowder keeps me coming back!
- Food is excellent! Atmosphere is relaxing but fun! Service is great! Ask for Bruce he'll take good care of ya!!
- Jen is awesome....sit at the bar for breakfast on the weekend and its a TOTAL experience!
- Oh and every time you get a draft beer they throw out your plastic cup for a new one. Why? They just give you a new plastic cup. Not like it is a cold glass that they can reuse.
- Huge portions!
- Jen is quick and friendly. Just what u want at a bar!!!
- Monk in the Trunk!...brewed in Jupiter, Fl.
- The rotisserie chicken is nothing short of amazing.
- The bartenders handled Tour de Bar 2011 just fine - that means they are a serious and talented bunch.
- Best breakfast on the island. Their coconut French Toast is amazing as is their home made corned beef hash Benedict.
- AWESOME place for breakfast. Relaxing, good service, excellent food. Use to go to Johnny Longboats but Two Drunken Goats is our new favorite.
- Get the blackened grouper sandwich
- My family and I all ordered different items, and none of them were good. My sister went back recently with a group of friends and had horrible service. With price as is, have never gone back.
- The mahi latino was amazing!!!
- Great steak sandwich!
- Chicken bites are great, sit outside on the patio
- Those seafood specialty sandwich
- The crab dip was delicious, the California Burger was amazing and the lobster bisque was really thick and yummy. Will definitely will be back!