Tsevis' Pub & Grill
8025 Mackenzie Rd (Heege)
St Louis, MO 63123
- A Mediterranean combo platter lets you sample the basics: pasticcio, spanakopita, dolmathes and (our favorite) moussaka, with eggplant that takes on an almost-mousselike texture. (Joe Bonwich)
- New ownership and called Torreys
- This is my favorite neighborhood bar. Great food great people so much fun.
- Really reasonable and good tasting buffet.
- Good, affordable Sunday Brunch
- Christina's the best bartender in town go see her for lunch!! :)
- Best calamari in the tri-state area
- The Hummus is one of my favorites around town!!
- Order the red dip and avoid the flaming cheese that is unless you like the world's largest cheese stick on a sizzling hot plate
- Calamari with thai chili sauce is the only way to go. If Frannie Bannannie is working U Sit At Her Bar And Love It!
- Try the Dolmathes.
- It has been closed for a long time!