$ $ $
- One of our favourite spots in Yorkville. Four separate dining spaces with four different experiences. Dont leave without trying the carpaccio!
- They accept Tab ... download the app and never wait for the bill again http://get.tabpayments.co
- Amazing sangria!
- I cannot get enough of their pizzas! This place has one of the best rooftop patios in the city! It's so cute and makes you feel as though you are in Italy.
- You must try the goat cheese and chicken salad - delisshh! Try and get a seat up top - its far more intimate there!! xo
- Great #patio but #overpriced for the #quality of the #food
- Interior of trattoria nervosa. Great spot
- A salad like no other. Definitely coming back for this one.
- I absolutely loved the pumpkin ravioli here. White pizza (no tomato sauce) with mushrooms were great too. Great place to come with people visiting Toronto or friends. Can make reservations until 6pm.
- Truffle pasta!
- Great place, amazing food, friendly staff
- I picked the wrong spaghetti... This plate had just 3 shrimps :(
- Be prepared for long waits on the weekend!
- Enjoy a beef salad on the rooftop patio here is one of my favorite things to do
- The food itself (pizza, fish) was just ok, but the rooftop patio is great. There is actually a private rooftop patio for 2, which is beyond awesome. Ask for it! Great date spot. Great service too.
- Yummy. Delicious.
- Great Sangria - tried the red wine one and loved it!
- Suggested tips amount is 18%, so be forewarned.
- Scallops are an excellent appetizer as is the carpaccio. The pizzas and pasta also look delicious. Great spot!
- Best Italian restaurant in town; super delicious, authentic Italian food!