Tokyo Japanse Steak House
3808 Cleghorn Ave
Nashville, TN 37215
- Honestly, this is the best lunch special in Nashville. Only 6.95 for hibachi steak, chicken or veggies. Comes with soup, salad, a ton of veggies and meat. My office comes twice a week for lunch!
- I had the Hibachi here, its too die for! Go for the Lobster and Steak hibachi!
- Best lunch deal in all of Nashville. Show me a place that has better quality food for a better price. You can't.
- Terrible service... very rude!!
- Just wanted one takeout roll, and there's maybe two tables seated. And I've been waiting for 30 min
- $10 lunch with soup, salad and hibachi chicken and rice. Such a good deal
- Visited during an annual business conference. We had a blast! Food was delicious
- Very unimpressive, very little flavor to the food, hibachi veggies were soggy, steak was way over cooked. Won't be going back
- Best sushi ever!
- Great Jazz on Thursday nights!
- Go see Lena she is a sweetheart excellent miso soup and live jazz Thursday nights.
- Go for the show!
- It's really good
- Get double white sauce (aka Yum Yum sauce) it's delicious.
- Yum yum sauce!!
- Meh. Spicy tuna roll was underwhelming and coworkers Bento box just looked so so
- Hostess is RUDE! This is our first time here. Hope the food is not a reflection of the service.
- Worst service I've had in a hibachi restaurant. Went with a large group for a birthday. We were all servers. Severely disappointed with the less than enthusiastic cooks. All Tickets were wrong.
- Best eel roll in Nashville. And the lunch special is surprisingly affordable.
- The KC roll is amazing.