TNT (Tacos and Tequila)
Dallas, TX 75201
- The food here leans on the sweet side. I plan on coming back for dinner so I can sample the tequila flights. Nice ambience and big patio which is perfect for sipping margaritas on a hot summer day.
- My first experience here was great. Staff was very friendly and attentive, Had the Happy Hour pulled pork nachos and they were Good and Filling. No complaints here.
- Fried avocado and bacon-wrapped shrimp tacos were amazing!! Make sure to try them out with your fave tequila fix. Nice ambience too!
- Brayan and Eric behind the bar are awesome! Food was on point too...we had the stacked enchiladas with sides of the Black Bean Adobe Pie (my fav) and the Poblano Mac and Cheese...all DELICIOUS!
- The chips and salsa are good. The food overall is dry. Wouldnt come back, but if youre hungry, its edible.
- If you go on Sundays be prepared for the place to be packed. Drinks were a little too sour but the place was live and the waiters are nice.
- Good happy hour and brunch specials. Brunch is $22 for pretty decent buffet and 2 (watered-down) mimosas.
- Tacos were ok. Chips are gluten free. Top-shelf margarita somehow came out tasting gross. Service was friendly and quick.
- Love the $22 brunch includes two mimosas!
- She had a wonderful time on our date night!!!
- The rooftop patio.