$ $ $
- "You know that feeling you have when you can tell a restaurant is run right, the sense that you know you will be looked after? You have that feeling here..."
- Superb menu for paleo eaters. The roasted marrow was excellent as was the john dory from the specials. There are at least 3 or 4 other dishes I want to try
- Amazing local spot great food. Comfy vibe
- Must try Paccheri di Gragnano "Nduja" e burrata
- Tinello is a sensibly priced Italian which has some luscious dishes on offer. Like the menu, wines are sensibly priced. A rare combination in London, never mind SW1. Metro gave it 4 out of 5 Stars.
- The best restaurant in London, which is my favorite restaurant
- Everything. The wine list is outrageously fabulous - Manuel the sommelier is brilliant!
- Great food, but service could be better
- Ravioli , Parmesan, burrata chees ,gnocchi, vealcutlet
- Great service and delicious food this is Parmesan
- Great people! Good food!
- Good food and decent portions from Tuscany
- Great Italian cooking in a more relaxed modern environment with a more sharey-platey style[than Locanda Locatelli], but can quite often change your whole day with a single mouthful just as efficiently
- Good neighborhood Italian. Big room downstairs.
- Truly delicious food with wonderfully informed and attentive staff!
- There are plenty of small plates here, priced 1.95 to 4.95 - look out for brown bread crostini topped with lardo and chestnut honey or the deep-fried baby artichokes.
- Great prices for excellent Italian food and superb service. But book upstairs. Has to be upstairs
- Nice starters, very good price. Would love to see a wider selection of pastas.
- Located in Pimlico, the hot new eatery will have space for 45 well-heeled diners and will offer traditional Tuscan fare. This is a recipe for success, if ever we heard one.