Timber Steakhouse & Rotisserie
$ $ $
10:00am - 4:00pm
- Delicious steak mac & cheese! Very friendly staff, and very nice back patio.
- Awesome place! Their outside courtyard is very cool and has a fire pit. Great food. Get the lobstahhhh.
- Ask to sit in the front of the restaurant, the back is rather isolated
- The filet was huge, and cooked perfectly.
- Pear martini is to die for!!
- Food here was excellent and the service was on point. Our server, Holly, was awesome. Filet perfectly cooked. Also: battered and fried bacon.
- HappyHour every Monday-Friday from 4-6pm with $4 drafts, $5 glasses of wine, and $6 specialty cocktails. Several $5 appetizers are also available! Come on in and see what makes us so darn good!
- The only steakhouse where the risotto is as good as the New York strip.
- Wonderful place, try the steak tartare or the chicken croquettes for appetizers yummi
- Sit outside
- Love love love!!! Absolutely delicious and absolutely fantastic food. The owner even came by the table to check in and gave the birthday boy a free dessert. Cannot wait to go back!!
- Good cocktails and extensive wine list. A few drafts, usually good local selections.
- Burger with blue cheese + bacon = awesomeness