Sushi, Japanese, Chinese
$ $ $
- Half Price rolls on Sundays :)
- Best Sushi in town!
- Ask the sushi chef for something special when it's not busy. ;) I'll make you something yummy!
- So there are about 800 people in the back bar and the bartender has to deal with ALL the orders. This sucks!
- Great food, but make sure you have plenty of time because service is pretty slow...
- Plum Saki in saki bombs is great! Ask for Josh at your grill & Aleena as your waitress - great team, great service, fabulous food!
- Love coming on Sunday, Monday , Wednesday , and Thursday for the happy days special. Very nice sushi chefs and the best sushi chefs in town!
- Best place in town.
- Their happy days menu is really reasonable price wise. Food is good, service fast, nice clean quiet restaurant
- great food, but we were there on a saturday night and the service was VERY slow.
- Enjoyed the gyoza!
- The sushi was not good at all
- Great sushi, fun place to drink as well
- Lunch date
- Some waiter just changed the tv we were obviously watching. Incredibly rude.
- One of the best sushi restaurants I've come across, Sundays are the perfect day to visit as rolls are half price. Always love keeping it simple and ordering shrimp tempura.
- Shrimp tempura - YUM
- Samango roll is the best!!
- $1-$1.50 nigiri prices on Sunday. Amazing!
- Good food. David, our waiter, was not good. We will be back, but we will not have him as our server again.