Thanh-ky Home-made Cooking (誠記越南麵食館)
- Terrible pho.
- Spicy beef rice noodles is good. The soup is not too spicy to sip on. Cost per person is about NTD140. Not a fancy restaurant.
- The beef pho is to die for. And I also love their fried spring rolls.
- you can count you lucky if the queue in front of you is only 5 people.
- Subpar Vietnamese pho. Skip the famous "Hanoi pho" and stand outside for a scallion pancake instead.
- Everything is not good in taste and authenticity. It's also dirty In a bad way ... Pho broth shouldn't be cloudy with meat foam and bits
- Scallion pancake, nothing else
- Good rice noodle in city center. 2 branches here.
- Not good. Cyclo is much better.
- Their pho is soso... Texture of noodle suck... And soup base is not well cook enough...
- Ok, I guess. No MSG which is good, but nothing to shout about.
- . . . + .
- Vietnamese Pho. Beef or chicken Pho. Just behind the corner famous stall at yongkang street.
- the best pho i have tried so far in taipei city
- Try the Vietnamese style pig livers they have here. Super tender!
- fried spring roll is a good choice.
- Has vegetarian options.