- Have to try the cheese rolls!
- Great Thai food. Yellow curry - small masterpiece for less.
- Curry, Thai hot
- Decent option and plenty of parking, which gives this establishment some brownie points.
- Spring and cheese rolls are good, yummy sauces too! Beef Penang very good, but medium heat was too spicy for me. Get the Thai Ice tea!
- Love the cheese rolls and basil chicken
- Good food. Fast service.
- Spicy! But good
- Oldest Thai restaurant in Houston, and authentic. Have to try!
- The pork is a little tough on most of the dishes and not my fave, but the green curry with chicken is faaaaab. The Medium flavoring has the perfect amount of spice for this white girl.
- Best Thai food I've had. I don't even like Thai and most of my food was good. I liked the sauces they make
- Slow service, food was decent. Loved the fried banana!
- Cheese rolls!!!!
- Very good Beef Penang
- Service tends to be a little slow but excellent food!
- Still the best Penang in the city.