Texas Land & Cattle Steak House
10250 Technology Blvd W (at High Tech Dr)
Dallas, TX 75220
- Smoked sirloin is my favorite.
- Get the peppercorn crusted ribeye. Eleven ounce is pretty big. Delish.
- Service was great, smoked sirloin smells like heaven should.
- Ask for Logan. Has some strong forearms.
- 8.99 Lunch menu. Great food!
- $8 lunch chopped sirloin steak+side.
- Really good fried pickles
- Get the steak queso!!
- Blue cheese vinaigrette. Don't know how they do it, but it's awesome.
- Ask for Aubrie ... shes the bestest
- Ask for Bryan as your server he's the greatest!!!
- Terrific pecan pie!
- Try the smoked sirloin. It's amazingly good!
- Had my friends bridal shower here today. Good service and accomodating staff. Banquet room has been renovated wuth more upscale decor so it doesn't feel like a hunting lodge anymore, lol.
- Try the smoked sirloin with the baked sweet potato, delicious !
- 2 for 25 is a good deal over here for lunch