Texas Joe's House of Ribs
BBQ, American, Steakhouse
Bldg. MC12, Waterfront Road
Subic, Zambales 2222
- Excellent spare ribs! The cole slaw and baked potatoes are good too. Ditto with the coffee.
- Excellent spare ribs, wickedly awesome brownie ala mode, very good service and to top it all of; fast serving time! This is value for money. No service charge so leave a commensurate tip!
- Please eat the beef instead of the pork ribs.
- Huuge servings! Pictures may seem small but an order of ribs can be shared! Love the food! 2thumbs up!
- Chicken Sandwich is the best. Must try!
- The food is outstanding.The service is great and professional. The facility is in great shape.
- good food and service
- Baby Back Ribs!
- The combo meals...delicious and reasonably priced..bi serving..
- Customer service is superb. Food is US standard as far as size. Baby back ribs is moist, flavorful! Sauce, combination of spicy and sweet, is a must.
- - ! . highly recommended
- Their ribeye and onion loaf is to die for!!
- The ribs! Amazing smoked pork shoulder.
- Hefty serving size, flavorful food, fast and efficient service. Great place for dining when in a huge group;
- Amazing baby back ribs! My 8-year old demolished an order all by herself. It was that good.
- humongous is better than the baby back ribs. potato skin is kakaiba but must try
- Superb customer service!
- Rib sampler, Buffalo nuggets and potato skins and Pia Colada
- I want to say that the ribs are worth the wait but god damn, the wait is just too long! You wait for a table, you wait for staff to attend to you, you wait for your orders. You even wait for the check