$ $ $
1095 Yonge St. (at Price St.)
Toronto, ON M4W 2L8
- Great view of the city!
- Rooftop patio is beautiful.
- I guess there's nowhere else to eat in this neighbourhood...?
- Don't know the Italian name but the seafood spaghetti with smoked cheese was amazing
- You can't change any items so if you don't like mushrooms too bad !! I love the spaghetti al limone and the warm dark chocolate cake is to die for!
- The Terroni Spritz - best cocktail on the menu
- If they have burrata on a given night...get it!
- In love with this place, perfect wine
- Pasta with Spicy Sausage and Truffle
- Great for dinner and drinks on the roof top patio!
- The Ravioli di Zio Paperone is absolutely delicious!
- Ambience and outdoor seating
- Authentic Italian food. Good vibe.
- Rooftop is a must in the summer
- Rooftop brunch
- The best patio I've experienced in Toronto on a sunny day. Food is great! Leave some room for dessert. Service is good.
- Love the atmosphere, it brings me back to Italy. Love this dessert...
- Yonge at Price st location is my favourite, Great atmosphere. Best pizza in town. Funghi assoluti always on point and 'farinata con le barbabietole' salad is great choice. Great offer of wines
- Great atmosphere with delicious, classic Italian food. Make sure you get a spot on their gorgeous rooftop patio, feels like you're in Italy!
- I would die for the rigatoni arcobaleno