68 Taicang Rd | 太仓路68号 (Shunchang Rd | 顺昌路)
+86 21 5383 6886
- Tuna bowl must do. Take wasabi out and mix with soy first and then pour in
- Best sushi/sashimi in shanghai! Expensive but the toro is delicious, just go for the maguro zanmai or even the sake zanmai(salmon) those are the best
- Oops -- uni is 50rmb. Still, not worth it vs the tuna stuff!
- 98 rmb for 5 generous slices of fatty tuna. Melts in your mouth towards a very happy belly.
- Skip the other sushi, albeit available off the menu. Uni was good, but the tiny size does not merit the 88rmb price tag. You could've gotten another serving of o-toro for 10rmb more.
- The chutoro (lean) holds up to the infamous otoro (fatty) sashimi at 98rmb. The toroshio is such a wonderful surprise, eat by itself w/o soy and wasabi. We are back for seconds on a 4 day trip.