Tea Room, Chinese
949 Grant Ave (at Jackson St)
San Francisco, CA 94108
- Order tea.
- Jason digs this place and so should you!
- As of today I found out there's a loyalty card. Free drink after 10 visits!
- Free tastings, but everything is worth ordering. Lots of unique tea accessories .
- It's from Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Just got the Matcha Teaser with Red Bean for $4.50 and damnnn... best matcha I've ever tasted. No joke!
- Don't get the strawberry milk tea
- Taro shredded ice, is the way to go!
- Compared to other bubble tea shops, this one is my favorite. The tea is fresh and flavorful and not watered-down like other places.
- Replace your coffee with ginseng honey tea!
- People are very nice and looking forward to a good bargain. Se vale regatear!
- Milk tea is not freshly prepared
- Learned a lot about different teas :-)
- The almond milk tea was a little strong
- the taste not even in a mile close to the original pearl milk tea as how they make in Taiwan or in Hong Kong. Here you get your tea not freshly mixed and shaken but poured from a big plastic can
- Lychee Bubble Tea ;)
- Quit fucking with me Joel! Get the hell out of my neighborhood. And what ever you do, do not have the salt and pepper crab at R&J Lounge!
- Classicists take note: their Tun Ting Mountain Oolong is one of the finest green teas on earth. The Wu Yi , green or red, is also phenomenal. Buy the best grade you can afford; prepare properly.
- I've tried a few things here -- the ginseng tea, green milk tea, red bean milk tea -- and it's all pretty good. However, today I tried the honeydew green milk tea and it's like blended up candy. uGHH.
- Great bubble tea! I suggest iced milk black tea with tapioca.