- V fancy at the train station. The summer ravioli were
- Great happy hour specials
- Taste the desert, worth it. The Burrata is also an easy choice. Yet, the 2 person pasta fungi dish, ahh skip it if you can
- Excellent food and wine. Hard to get a reservation but if you are ok with eating at 5:30, they dont rush you thru the meal
- Excellent service, great attention to detail with the courses.
- Loved everything. Best paper plane cocktail and the branzino, tonnato and mushroom pasta were all amazing.
- Beautiful restaurant with a standout wine list and delectable pastas
- The fresh pasta and craft cocktails are excellent. Great ambiance too.
- Cocktails ( fragloa Menta and never late for the train ) and the pistachio cake!
- Pasta is to die for. Also loved the fish.
- They have a great happy hour with some bites and $6 wine.
- Ravioli is delicious but appetizer size, it should be 3x bigger