Tavern On The Square
$ $ $
675 W Lionshead Cir
Vail, CO 81657
- The fries and tuna tartare are delicious
- Pork belly sliders as a main entree. Yum!
- Order the bacon bloody Mary. Bacon + blue cheese stuffed olives + spicy mix = not too be missed
- Sit at the gondola terrace if the weather is nice!! Great drinks, kind of expensive! The dark mule was my fav.
- My favorites are the Colorado lamb meatballs and the Ahi Tuna burger! SO. GOOD.
- Sit outside at the base of Eagle Bahn Gondola. Good people watching.
- Elk quesadilla and buffalo sliders are tasty especially when you get a Breck Vanilla porter alongside it.
- Don't listen to that crap about 6 wing min. You can order 1 if you want. And they're fantastic!
- The cobb salad is serious!
- Good soup and service and atmosphere, bad prices and sandwich. Ok fries
- Check your tab. Waiter added the engraved mule mug when we only had the regular. Also grat was added and I mistakenly added more, my fault. When I waited Id have told the patron. Just check your tab
- Hotspot for apre skiing
- Pity about the host. Don't try and make a place 'exclusive' unnecessarily. Saying a two hour wait when there are tables available isn't going to get customers to come back
- We hit it for brunch. Bottomless mimosas and great breakfast food!
- Best food ever New York strip is amazing
- Looks nice inside, but the food sucks.
- Garlic Parmesan Fries and BBQ Quesadillas are a must! The service was excellent.
- Be careful for all the screaming children during dinner....
- Great Crab cakes
- Terrible dinner service in July.