Tatsu Japanese Bistro
1441 Commercial Dr. (btwn Kitchener & Grant)
Vancouver, BC V5L 3Y2
- They use ocean-wise fish, and the presentation is beautiful. It's one of the best sushi places on the Drive, if not Vancouver.
- They only use wild sockeye salmon, organic spring mix, and offer Oceanwise choices. Nice that they have brown and black rice options too.
- Last call is half an hour before closing, I believe. They still allowed takeout though!
- Very impressed with my first visit. Tuna tataki roll and gomaee were excellent. Bonus points for great attention to detail and artistic presentation.
- Food is great , so is the service
- Not good at all.
- Amazing food. Great value for money offers on menu. We tried Donburi and yakisoba + 2 beers and water for less than 25. nice place to view bustle on commercial drive
- The food I had was ok.. But it's run by Korean chefs. I found it not very authentic. (In picture: tuna tataki roll, lobster roll, and the prosciutto roll.)
- Everything!! A bit more expensive, but it's a cut above!
- Chefs Omakase sashimi is definitely worth it!
- The food presentation is amazing! They give you an option of black or brown rice too!
- Whoever owns this place knows thing or two about presenting a dish.
- The worst service ever. Actually had to leave.
- Great good!
- The salmon Donburi is such good value and so fresh!
- Awesome selection of special rolls. Friendly staff with a nice ambiance.
- Fish & Chips roll and the Crispy Tatsu. Just do it.
- If you like spicy sushi, ask for the Spicy Dragon "extra spicy". The hot sauce is none other than sriracha so don't be afraid.