Tataki Japanese Restaurant
- Good Food! Go for the "Combo D"! Kross+
- I feel this place is under rated or I have terrible taste in sushi. The chirashi is fresh and well presented. It isn't Nobu, but it's also not insanely overpriced.
- The salmon teriyaki bento box is huge. You get soup, salad, dumplings, spring roll, along with the rice and grilled salmon.
- Pretty bad food, soba tasted like 3 weeks ago and everything else was bad bad bad
- Decent sushi, service is a bit slow
- Chicken Tempura + Shrimp / Vegetable Tempura + Vanilla Mochi Ice Cream. Expensive but great.
- Get the sashimi delivered often. Some of the freshest in the area
- There was a mouse scrambling about behind the bar, and the food was slow to arrive and not very good. Dumplings literally arrived swimming in oil. Not good. Would not return.
- Good lunch specials.
- Japanese BBQ, beef, Kobe beef
- Love their sashimi dinner!!
- Always order their sushi and sashimi. Always fresh, never get wrong with it.
- Lunch bento box and Sushi special are good!
- The salmon teriyaki bento box is a good deal.
- Udon broth tasted like water. Not recommended.
- Great lunch special! And try the sweetheart roll!
- I Concur ..... Lunch Bento Box is the Best
- The food here is so good! We got the Combo D. So much deliciousness for the right price!
- Tuna tartare is to die for!!
- Lunch special is cheap, but the fish always seems super fresh!