TAPAK Urban Street Dining
Street Food Gathering, Food Truck
- Great taste Nasi Ayam Kulim Station. Must try!
- Recommend Maxcito! The truly Mexican taste. Mamasita
- Our 2nd visit within days! V love the atmosphere, this time v indulged in Viet springrolls, chicken quesadillas & Thai basil stir fried prawns. Mango drink. Clean up once u r done, bins R everywhere
- Milky Mango Shake. The best i had ever tried. Batu Buruk punya Mango Shake pn kalah
- Great concept and variety of food! Milky Mango shave ice!
- Superb ambience, recommended utk lepak malam2. Its just around 12-1 quite lots of food dah habis :( but the chicken burritos that i've tried was great. Isi banyak and besar.
- Lots of trucks... i mean the foodtrucks with some amazing foods...
- Not such a great experience.
- Love the atmosphere with live band singing around. Love Malaysia!
- Nice food for nice prices. No alcohol. Place us working after 22-00.
- Delicious nassi gorang ayam
- The best place to eat with various of choices
- Cool place to hangout. Many options for food and drinks. Quite hard to find a table. Paid parking. Generally a good idea to bring friends who visit KL.
- Try the churros
- Kunyit goreng
- Enjoy the local street night scene with casual outdoor dining featuring KL's good selection of food trucks. Famous ones would be the butter chicken rice, kebabs, mango shake.
- You need to taste the chocolate blended from awang foodtruck
- Mex fries(macxito), fish butter rice delicious. Please add more table and chair especially on saturday night.
- HAUSLAH terbaik
- Nice place & food..