The Tamale Spaceship
1341 N Damen Ave (Evergreen)
Chicago, IL 60622
- Amazing food! Tamales, tacos, everything is out of this world.
- There isn't an ordinary dish on the menu. The chicken tacos are a revelation and their BYOB license takes this ship into hyperspace.
- I would recommend the duck confit tamale smothered in the plum mole sauce. Yum. Guac was surprisingly good too.
- Just opened! Just as good as the foodtruck! Great service & BYOB
- The Complicate tamales have amazing mole on top.
- The only thing good is the cucumber water and the service.
- These aren't the typical Tamales you can find in Mexico which are green sauce, mole, and red sauce. But still these are delicious tamales!
- everything is great. been through the whole menu!
- Fish taco is amazing.
- Everything is good
- The chicken wrap was so delicious!
- Tamales. Urbano.
- Don't wait at big star!
- The brick-and-mortar complement to the city's longest running food truck serves nine standard tamales, like this chicken tamale, as well a small taco menu and artisanal ice cream.
- Tamales come in sets of two and they let you mix and match if you want to try two!
- Really yummy quesadillas! And the guac seems expensive, but they give you a ton!
- tacos are great too!
- Great service, fun theme, BYOB
- Tables on patio are great! Service was good, food is great and it's Byob!!
- The tamales and special sauces are all wonderful! And I crave the elote! Also, their guacamole and chips are some of the best around!!!