Taj Indian Restaurant
- Lunch weekend buffet
- Best indian lunch buffet in the town.
- Lamb biriani and samosa
- Best buffet in town and you can get it to-go if youre in a rush! Get the Chicken Tikka Masala, lamb curry, really everything is delicious!
- $13 lunch buffet here on Sunday afternoons. It may sound like a lot of money, but its totally worth it. The food selection is massive and great quality, plus its all you can eat.
- The lunch buffet it fantastic. We just became vegetarian there were plenty of options. Over all very good
- Best Indian restaurant in Nashville, amazing experience
- Second time going here and still it's amazing. Great apps, meals and desserts. Tandoori mixed grill is A LOT of food!
- If you're a big fan of chicken tikka masala or chicken korma, call ahead before going to the buffet. Apparently they don't always have it on the buffet.
- Lunch buffet is the best.
- Food was delicious! We went on a Sunday and had the lunch buffet special.
- Quick service and the food was clearly authentic.
- Excellent chicken tikka masala
- Best bhindi masala I've had yet! Authentic and quick friendly service!
- Hands down the best Indian restaurant in Greater Nashville. For once, you can get as authentic food as it gets, in the US.
- This place is the real deal. They serve several different styles of Indian cuisine.