154 W El Camino Real (btw Mathilda & Sunnyvale-Saratoga)
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- here for the fish tacos
- Best tacos in the South Bay
- Nachos Jalapa with al pastor are outstanding along with the al pastor quesadillas
- Simple delicious veggie burrito.
- Every taco type is delicious. The burritos and quesadillas are super huge and full of explosive flavor. You want the good stuff, come here. And horchata. Can't skip horchata. Mmmph.
- There is nothing better than the Al Pastor Quesadilla. Trust me, you'll thank me later.
- Cheap tacos were tasty! It's a small place so great for a quick bit or take out!
- A small establishment with a huge following. Jalapa is renown around the Bay Area for their al pastor, but you won't be disappointed with their carne asada. It can get busy sometimes so be prepared.
- Be prepared to wait for your food, a lot of times there's only one person working!!! But it's worth it.
- Great place for a quick bite before a show, or lunch anytime. It's a traditional taco place--No fancy mango chipotle ahi or anything--but just perfect to hit the spot when you're craving Mexican.
- Get the Burrito Jalapa with Carne Asada. It's awesome.
- try the flautas with potatoes.
- Fish tacos are on point
- I really like the Carne Asada tacos, but the quesadillas are definitely delicious.
- Try the carne asada burrito.